What is GSTR-2?
GSTR-2 is a return form which should be submitted for “Return for Inward supplies for a tax period” by each registered person, in India, during a calendar month.
GSTR 2 Return form contains 13 points in which the following details need to be captured:
- Details of GSTIN
- Traders’ details
- Details of Inward supplies received from a registered person other than the supplies attracting reverse charge
- Details of Inward supplies on which tax has to be paid on reverse charge.
- Details Inputs/Capital goods received from Overseas or from SEZ units on a Bill of Entry
- Amendments to details of inward supplies furnished in returns for earlier tax periods and details of debit notes/credit notes issued
- Details of Supplies received from composition taxable person and other exempt/Nil rated/Non GST supplies received
- Details of Credit received from ISD
- Details of TDS and TCS credit received
- Details of advances paid/advance adjusted on account of receipt of supply
- Details of Input tax credit reversal/ Reclaim.
- Details of addition and reduction of amount in output tax for mismatch and other reasons
- HSN Summary of Inward Supplies
Guide to file GSTR-2 using SAVE MY GST Software
Easy to file All your GST Returns
Get Free Support & Training