Most important for every dealer must entered Mobile number and email id in GST Common portal. Many registered dealer want to know how to change mobile number and email id in GST Common portal.
Guide to update Mobile number and e-mail ID in GST Common portal
1. Login to the GSTN Portal with your username and password
2. Click Services>Registration>Amendment of registration Non-core fields
3. Click Authorised Signatory Box
4. The current authorised signatory details will be displayed. Click Add New/Edit/Delete.
5. Enter the details, including the new mobile number and email ID of the authorised signatory. Click the Save button to save the details
6. Click the verification
i. Tick the Verification check box
ii.In the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the authorized signatory.
iii.In the Place field, enter the name of the place.
iv.Select the relevant option to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) or E-Signature or EVC.
After submission of the application for correction in GST registration, you will receive an acknowledgement within 15 minutes on the old mobile number and email address. Once acknowledgement is received, login to the GST portal again.
7. Select the Authorised signatory tab again
8. Deselect the Primary authorised signatory checkbox for the old signatory and select the newly added signatory as per primary authorised signatory.
9. After verification of entered email ID and mobile number is correct. click the Verification tab and submit the application using DSC/EVC/E-signature.
10. After submission of the application, you will receive an acknowledgement within 15 minutes on the new email address and mobile number.
Do you have a problem with filing GST Returns? (GSTR-1, GSTR-3B & Matching Purchase Register with GSTR-2)
Best GST Filing Centre in Tamilnadu
Get Expert Assisted Services
Trusted by 55,000+ Happy Businesses