Step by Step Guide to create, submit and file details for the inward supplies in the Form GSTR-2 ?
1. Login and Navigate to GSTR-2 page
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in website. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials. ( Username & Password)
3. Click the Services > Returns > Returns Dashboard command. Alternatively, you can also click the Returns Dashboard link on the Dashboard.
4. The File Returns page is displayed. Select the Financial Year & Return Filing Period (Month) for which you want to file the return from the drop-down list.
5. Click the SEARCH button.
6. The File Returns page is displayed. This page displays the various GSTR along with the due date of filing the returns, which the taxpayer is required to file as separate tiles. In the GSTR-2 tile, click the PREPARE ONLINE button if you want to prepare the return by making entries on the GST Portal.
- The due date for filing GSTR-2 is 15th of the succeeding month.
- You cannot file GSTR-2 return from 1st -10th of any month.
- You can click the PREPARE OFFLINE button to upload the JSON (Java Script Object Notation) file containing invoice details and other GSTR-2 details in the GSTN specified format prepared through the GSTN provided offline tools or SAVEMYGST software.
Easy to file All your GST Returns
Get Free Support & Training