What Is the Necessary For New GST Registration?
New GST Registration is needed for all the suppliers who run their business across India. GST Registration must be for all the companies, small startups, industries who make a profit over the prescribed turnover limit in India. They should register under the GST Act to follow single tax payment rules. The brief details about GST registration provided in Savemygst.in. Under this act all the unauthorized organization eliminated.
Documents Required For GST Registration Process?
- Must have proper PAN card.
- Proof and details of rental or Lease, electricity bill and Property Tax Receipt of place of the premises located.
- Proof of the partners, members, Directors and article of association/ certification of incorporation.
- Bank account details.
- Aadhar Card.
Steps for GST Registration Process?
There are few liabilities followed on registering for the GST across India. If you come to the special category states (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Sikkim), the aggregate turnover could be 10 Lakhs. For rest of India could be 20 Lakhs.
www.Savemygst.in provides few steps to register for GST:
- First, open the GST registration page by clicking the link provided on the official website.
- Fill part A Form for GST REG-01. Fill the details like PAN number, mobile number, E-mail id, etc. Then click the submit button.
- Now PAN number is verified on GST portal. Mobile number, email id confirmed with OTP password.
- After this process, you will receive application reference number on your mobile number and email.
- Fill part B Form GST REG-01 and enter your application reference number. Then attach other Necessary documents and submit the form.
Documents Needed To Upload For New GST Registration
Photo: Photos of partners, Proprietor, Directors, committee members, individual, etc.
Proof Of Company: Deed of Partnership, registration certificate/ proof of constitution.
Proof for Premises:
Own Premises: Document related to own premises like latest tax paid receipt or municipal receipt or electrical bill copy.
Rental Premises: Copy of a lease agreement with owner’s documents like property tax bill, electrical bill, etc.
Bank Account Details: Scanned copy of bank account details or bank statement.
Authority Proof: Upload authorized signatory of each member or committee or management in described format.
- If any additional information required, Form GST REG-03 provided. You need to respond on Form GST REG-04 within seven days from the date of GST REG-03 Form received.
- If all the required documents provided in Form GST REG -01 or 04. The certificate of registration Form GST REG -06 will be given within three days.
- If the details not satisfied, the registration of your application will get rejected using the Form GSTREG-05.
The SavemyGST.in has all the relevant details about the New GST Act. If you don’t know about GST, savemygst app will help you to know about GST Act.
Do you have a problem with filing GST Returns? (GSTR-1, GSTR-3B & Matching Purchase Register with GSTR-2)
Best GST Filing Centre in Tamilnadu
Get Expert Assisted Services
Trusted by 55,000+ Happy Businesses